- Slow drying, soft-setting, formula allows ample time to work with pipe joints. Also easy for disassembly.
- Creamy, non-separating consistency provides excellent thread coverage.
- Product is grit-free to provide leak-proof seal on pipe threads.
- For sealing and lubricating all metal and plastic (ABS, PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, & Nylon) piping systems carrying various materials
- Very low VOC content: 152 g/L.
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
All Seal, Blue Seal, and White Seal can be used on metal and plastic piping systems carrying: air & gases (compressed, manufactured or natural), ammonia, brine, acid (diluted), caustic alkalis (diluted), corrosives, freons, fuel (diesel, gasoline, jet fuel, and kerosene), oils, petroleum, propane, solvents, steam, sugar, and water. Not recommended for oxygen, fluorine, or liquid sodium systems.
505 Key Tite can be used on metal piping systems carrying: acids (diluted), air (compressed or gaseous), alcohols, alkalis (diluted), brine, caustics (diluted), gases (manufactured or natural), low pressure steam lines, sugar (liquid), and hot or cold water.