Epoxy Putty Stick
- Quick hardening sealant/adhesive
- Plugs, seals, patches or repairs most materials except polyethylene or polypropylene.
- Excellent for underwater repairs.
- Non-toxic, safe for potable water line.
- Hardens in 20 minutes and cures in 1 hour.
|Product||Epoxy Putty Stick|
4 Oz. (#84055)
All Seal, Blue Seal, and White Seal can be used on metal and plastic piping systems carrying: air & gases (compressed, manufactured or natural), ammonia, brine, acid (diluted), caustic alkalis (diluted), corrosives, freons, fuel (diesel, gasoline, jet fuel, and kerosene), oils, petroleum, propane, solvents, steam, sugar, and water. Not recommended for oxygen, fluorine, or liquid sodium systems.
505 Key Tite can be used on metal piping systems carrying: acids (diluted), air (compressed or gaseous), alcohols, alkalis (diluted), brine, caustics (diluted), gases (manufactured or natural), low pressure steam lines, sugar (liquid), and hot or cold water.