Features include: set and cure time estimators, cement / primer calculator, catalogs and data sheets optimized for mobile screens, helpful videos and guides in English and Spanish, and more!
Weld-On Toolbox on the Google Play store for Android devices
Weld-On Toolbox on the iTunes App Store for iPhone devices
How to download: Open App Store on your iPhone or Google Play store on your Android device and search for “Weld-On”. Select Weld-On Toolbox to install onto your smartphone. Internet connection or carrier data plan required to download.
Have any questions? Call our Technical Support Hotline:
(877) 477-8327 [U.S. Toll Free]
7 AM to 7 PM EST Mon – Fri
Fail-proof, leak-proof, solvent-welded connections between thermoplastic pipe and fittings is an important part of the pipe installation process. The way plastic pipe and fittings are solvent welded can impact the success or failure of the entire piping system. Thus, proper solvent welding techniques are necessary and require the professional care and attention like other components of the piping system.
Weld-On takes pride in offering our customers comprehensive technical support so they can, in turn, ensure that each and every pipe and fittings connection is properly solvent welded.
- Solvent Welding Guide and Technical Tips
- Technical Hotline and Training
- Solvent Welding Plastic Pipe Video
- Environmental & Regulatory Compliance
- Solvent Cement Set and Cure Time Table
Weld-On White Papers
- The role of VOCs in solvent welding thermoplastic pipes & fittings
- Solvent cementing of CPVC fire sprinkler systems
- The science of solvent welding
Weld-On Technical Calculators and Tools